In honor of the 6th season of Face Off that premieres on January 14, 2014, I decided to make a list of my top 10 favorite makeups from the five seasons. Unfortunately, season 1 didn’t have any photos of the makeups so I couldn’t include anything from that season.
- Tate & Miranda - S5E3 “Getting Goosed” - Peter Peter Pumpkin Eater
- Matt - S2E8 ”Burtonesque” - Ice Cream Man
- Matt & Tara - S2E2 ”Water World” - Lyretail fairy basslet
- Nicole - S3E11 ”Immortal Enemies” - Water Theme
- Laura - S5E9 ”Mortal Sins” - Wrath
- House - S4E4 ”Eye Candy” - Sweet Tooth Suzy
- Nicole - S3E9 ”Junkyard Cyborg” - Princess from another planet
- Rayce - S2E8 ”Burtonesque” - Cellist
- Frank - S5E4 - ”Subterranean Terror” - Chains & Electrical Panel
- Alam & Anthony - S4E3 ”When Hell Freezes Over” - Demus demon
Dancing with a ball and chain, through it all we still remain like butterflies around a flame.
Wooden Swan Playlist IV
- Broken - Seether featuring Amy Lee
- Damaged - TLC
- Stay The Same - Joey McIntyre
- Never Say (feat. Avril Lavinge) - Sincere
- If I Don’t Tell You Now - Ronan Keating
- Gotta Find You - Joe Jonas
- Total Eclipse of the Heart - Glee Cast
- Whataya Want from Me - Minnah Karlsson
- Beside You - Marianas Trench
- The Chain - Ingrid Michaelson
- Stranded - Plumb
- I Got You - Nick Carter
- I Love The Way You Love Me - Boyzone
- You Must Love Me - Lea Salonga
- Gifted From Angels - Sugar Rush
- Only Time - Enya
- Like Lovers (Holding On) - Texas
- Back To You - Twin Forks
- Stay The Night - Sam Tsui & Kina Grannis
- The Way I Do - Marcos Hernandez
- We Remain - Christina Aguilera
- Clarity (feat. Foxes & Matthew Koma) [iTunes Session] - Zedd
GIF by augustwbooth
• Accidentally close a tab? Ctrl+Shift+T reopens it.
• Bananas release dopamine, eat them when you’re sad.
• CTRL+SHIFT+ESC is the one handed version of CTRL+ALT+DEL
• Don’t brush your teeth hard, it makes them sensitive and removes enamel.
• Don’t like spiders? Put citronella oil on your walls and they will not go there.
• Drink one glass of water for every alcoholic drink you have, you’ll get drunk without getting a hangover.
• Get clear ice cubes by boiling water before freezing it
• Heal paper cuts and immediately stop the pain with chapstick.
• If you accidentally write on your dry erase board with a permanent marker, scribble over it with a dry eraser marker to remove it.
• If your shoes smell, put them in the freezer overnight, it will kill the bacteria.
• Make bug bites stop itching with a banana peel.
• Make a paper longer with 12-point text, but 14-point periods and commas.
• Need to get around a blocked website at work? Try replacing the http:// with https://
• Never send your resume as a word file (unless asked) Instead, print it to a pdf file, it’s much cleaner and professional looking.
• Pick a flavor of gum you don’t normally chew, and chew it while studying during a test.
• Place a piece of bread in a container with your homemade cookies and they will stay soft.
• Put a dry towel into a dryer with wet clothes, they will dry faster.
• Put toothpaste on a pimple and cover it with a bandaid overnight. It will dry out.
• Practice fake smiling in the mirror every day before going to work/school, you’ll genuinely start to feel happier.
• Rub canola/olive oil on knives before cutting onions, you won’t cry, alternatively chew gum and you won’t either.
• Short on time with a wrinkled dress shirt? Hang it up in the bathroom to steam it flat.
• The night before, place things you don’t want to forget the next morning on top of your shoes.
• Use hydrogen peroxide to remove blood stains from clothing.
• When cleaning windows use newspapers or coffee filters instead of paper towels, they will not leave streaks.
• When microwaving bread products/pizza put a glass of water in with it, it will keep your bread for going spongy.
• When you move into a new place you’re renting, take pictures of any and all damage, then post them on facebook (privately if preferred) so you can use the reference date as proof you didn’t do it.
• When searching plane tickets online delete your cookies prior, prices go up when you visit a site multiple times.